Search This Blog

Hey everybody! I'm Taylor Seim-Brown, or DrYEAHDOG on the North American server. I love Starcraft II, and I want to be more active in the community. This blog is primarily going to be a log of my 200 game challenge, or as I'm going to call it, the CCGC.

If I feel I have anything else that's relevant to Starcraft I'll post that here too.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

CCGC Game 3 PvZ on Shattered Temple

Loss
PvZ - Shattered Temple - 9:38
Replay
Average APM: 67 - Average Unspent: 440

Strategy: 2gate forge expand, add gates up to 4.

Overall Thoughts: If I'm going to fast expand I need to put my forge and maybe even my second gate on the low ground. The 26 pylon needs to go on the low ground, and I need 2 cannons.

Bad Things:
> Didn't scout his macro hatch
> Didn't scout that he didn't take his nat.
> Got supply blocked at 34
> Only threw down one ff with my 2 sentries, if I'd thrown down another ff in front of the cannon I might have survived.

Good Things:
> Snuck a probe into his base, he had vision of it but didn't do anything. If I hadn't died I could have proxied him.

Additional Thoughts:
> Really I just needed to play better in general. If I hadn't gotten supply blocked I might have had an extra 2 sentries or zealots and who knows how the game would have gone from there.

Key Things Going Forward:
> 2 cannons on low ground
> Put 26 pylon and then structures on low ground

Total W/L: 44 / 44
W/L by race as of CCGC: PvP 0/0 PvT 0/0 PvZ 1/2
Points: 489 (-13)
Division Rank 94

No comments:

Post a Comment