Search This Blog

Hey everybody! I'm Taylor Seim-Brown, or DrYEAHDOG on the North American server. I love Starcraft II, and I want to be more active in the community. This blog is primarily going to be a log of my 200 game challenge, or as I'm going to call it, the CCGC.

If I feel I have anything else that's relevant to Starcraft I'll post that here too.

Monday, February 21, 2011

The Two Hundred Game Challenge, or CCGC

Hey all, I'm Taylor Seim-Brown, or on Battle.net, DrYEAHDOG. I'm a diamond protoss playing on NA, and I've been inspired to do a 200 game challenge. After each and every 1v1 ladder game I play I will come here and write it up. Forcing myself to stop after every game and think about what I did will prevent me from making the same mistakes over and over. And analyzing every game will help me to develop my own style, instead of going simply on intuition each game. Also I'll have all my reps up here, which will make sorting through them easier for me, and if you're interested, for you too.

In every post I'll have info about the game I just played, and that will be formatted like this:


Win or Loss
Matchup - Map - Game Length
Average APM - Average Unspent
Link to Replay
Overall Thoughts
A breakdown of my strategy. Not necessarily my planned strategy, but what I did and maybe why I did it.
Things I felt I did wrong
Things I felt I did right
Additional Thoughts
Key Things Going Forward

I'll also have running stats that get updated with each post. Those will be:

Total Wins - Total Losses (I'm starting at 43 - 42)
PvP W/L PvT W/L PvZ W/L (I don't have the W/L stats by race for the 85 games I've already played. If anyone knows how to get that I'll update it.)
points
Div Rank

Please note that because I've already played 85 games the sum of the total wins and losses will be 85 higher than the sum of the wins and losses by race.

If you have some feedback for me, about any of this, let me know! Leave a comment right here on this blog. Or for a more direct route you can message me through Starcraft, I'm DrYEAHDOG.820, or through e-mail at DrYEAHDOG@gmail.com, or through Reddit, I'm Taylorseim, or through Skype, I'm GDKAdmiral.

No comments:

Post a Comment